Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul. ~Author Unknown

Saturday, October 6, 2007

One of my favs.

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
-Victor Hugo

Someday.... Maybe.

4 comments:

Emma J said...

so, i was thinking.... and Bri -

I like you
I think you can succeed
I would like to support your success in any way I can

You are you, ultimate is not who are you, it's really just an activity you do. Accept my apologies if i overstepped a boundary or more

And so with that out of the way -
Victor Hugo, what a writer who can spend five pages describing the brick wall of a building.... sheesh!

ginnybobinny said...

do you think this quote ends on a positive note or a negative note? i couldn't decide.

Bishop said...

positive

Claire said...

i like this quote. i am still yet to find it as well.