I get to coach the local middle school team. I am so so so very excited. Tomorrow is the first day that I will go to practice. Well I suppose technically today is because it is after midnight but who gives a damn about the technicalities in life anyway. The head coach's name is Andrew something or other and he seems like a really nice/quality guy. Honestly I can't explain my excitement, nor can I contain it. HOORAY!!! I've missed coaching so much. I feel like a little whole in me is being filled back in. I get to share the game with a whole new group of kids. I get to explain a stack, force, forehand, backhand, everything. I get to spread the love of the game all over again, get some more kids addicted to it, make some new friends, and help youth ultimate grow. I plan on utilizing Luke's "principles of offense and defense", because in all honesty, it is quite well done. A little over the heads of middle schoolers but I'm sure I can compensate/adjust. We practice every Sunday and Thursday afternoon/evening respectively. FRICKIN' A I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wish me luck....
Life is ok.
Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul. ~Author Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats!!! I hope that coaching goes well for you, and that your faith is strenthened by all your experiences. Love ya
aubri darling, i miss you
Me too...
oh um we are holding a round robin thingy with kennedy and roosevelt and mabye some seattle middle school teams. Its on November 2nd. You guys should come down :) cause that would be sweet.
Post a Comment