Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul. ~Author Unknown

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Gone

Dane moved out this weekend.

I stood and watched my mother's, brother's and both sister's hearts break into hundreds of pieces.
I don't know how to fix that. I don't know what to do.

That's really all there is to say.

4 comments:

Lukester said...

i'm sorry that your family is going through this. i'm not sure where to find the hope in a situation that seems so hopeless, but there are countless stories in scripture where God's people simply could not imagine a way out. Simply could not imagine how they would be saved or protected or fed or loved...

But God would show up and He would find the way for them. He would reveal the plan and how that plan is one that brings hope and joy through the pain and suffering.

Jeremiah 29:11
Check out the entire story when you get a chance. The verse is nice and packaged, but when seen in the full spectrum of Jeremiah and God's people, it hits harder.

Page said...

you're in my prayers, sister.

kayleejoy said...

thinking and praying for you aubs.

Emma J said...

Aubri, I wish I had read this before I saw you last. I would like to think that I could have some words to say, but truth is, a hug is all I can offer.
A hug and some prayers.
Babe, you are going through a lot in your life right now.
Remember, you don't need to fix this because God still has your back. God does work all things together for the good of those of who him.