Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Adding to the list

Life still isn't going so well. I'm struggling right now and on top of all the things I need to sort out, I gave up coffee for lent and I feel like I'm dying. This has been for sure the hardest thing I have ever given up for lent, and if I hold out till Easter I will be so very proud of myself. Everything seems harder when I don't have that little extra kick to my day. Oh what I would give for an iced caramel macchiato or a grande white chocolate mocha with whip. MMMMM..... 26 days and counting!!!

As a side note, the purpose of this blog is not for me to vent or complain about how dreary my life seems. That isn't what I want, but I feel like if I write some of this out it will ease the process of working through the hard shit. As murky as life is, I still retain much optimism. Right now, the sun is shining, I'm listening to Matisyahu, ultimate is good (aside from the 2 hours a night of full field sprints), and I've been asked to head a youth ultimate league here in Corvallis. I'm stoked. I've still got a smile on my face. Please bare with me here...

1 comment:

Lukester said...

you rock aubri. very cool to hear that you're helping out with youth ultimate again.