Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul. ~Author Unknown
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Been thinking...
My thoughts have been continually buzzing, flying, whizzing, floating and dancing around in my head for a few days now. I feel so curious about so many things... Self perception and identity are probably at the top of the list but I've also been thinking about mis-perception, relationships, love, faith, circumstances, audiences, future, Jesus, prayer, expectations and thinking. I've been doing a lot of thinking about thinking. A lot! (wow that is a crazy ridiculous long list) My new curiosity has me so excited I think I'm functioning on a different plane than normal. I will post again if I come to any conclusions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hooray for not coming to any conclusions.
Post a Comment