2. Prego!!!!!!!!!- My older sister's ego is prego. Woot woot. I am very excited. She is going to be a fantastic mother. I know this because when our parents weren't around, she was a fantastic mom to me and my younger sibs. I'm going to be an aunt. I'm so excited. (I said that before but who cares) I'm going to get to spoil it silly, OH AND TEACH IT TO PLAY ULTIMATE AS SOON AS IT IS OLD ENOUGH TO WALK!!!!!!!!! hells yeah. Dang I have to work on my language if I want to be a good aunt/role model. WOW, I'M SO EXCITED. The only part that sucks is that they want to name it Lilian if it is a girl and call her lily. That is so not ok because I want to name my daughter Lily. I've wanted to for years. I told my sister that if she named her lily I'd kick her ass. language again, darn. So there might eventually be two lily-s in the family. I'm dead set on naming my daughter lily. (is that weird to already know that I want to name my kids Lily and Dylan?) Hmmmm. The funny part is that my sister's husband has been gone for 6 months in Kyrgyzstan and he got back two weeks ago. So my sister quite literally got pregnant the day he came back. They didn't waste any time in their reunion. ewwww! ahhahahahhahah! it's hilarious.
The amazing, spectacular, wonderful sister... Brittani : )

1 comment:
OH MY! CONGRATS TO BRIT! thats great news! and congrats on becoming an aunt too then i guess. oh and really random, but tanya was talking about how she wanted to name her daughter lily...wow...popular name these days. but have a spectacular in gilcrest/ptown or wherever it is you are going. love ya! and yay! (relax this break! :P)
Post a Comment