Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I think I want to be a history teacher. Or just a teacher. I like kids so much more than I like adults. Especially right now. Maybe I'll teach in another country. Hmmmm. Sounds appealing. I have to get better at history finals if I want to be a history teacher though. Finals suck right now. I'm pretty sure I failed two of the first three I took and I have tons of studying to do if I want to be ready for the next three. Not to mention that I now have to travel back and forth between E-U-Gene and Vallis during finals week so that I can give my brother and sisters a ride to school. They have no other way to get there because Dane skipped out. (He and my mom are officially broken up. Her last words to him were that they were thru for good and she wanted him out of her/her childen's lives forever (exciting, NOT)) So now I have that huge stress to deal with on top of me being no where near adequately prepared for these next tests, on top of me being deathly sick, on top of me having a strained hamstring and having to play in a tourny next weekend. Rock on, life is great! I like sunflower seeds. They are a great study tool. So are gummy worms and white cheddar popcorn. In case you were wondering.
Oh, I am officially a volunteer at the humane society! woot woot. I'm excited. Oh, and on top of that, middle school ultimate is starting soon. I'm a little jittery about it to be honest.
PLU was a blast (aside from the strained hamstring business, that was a bunch of bitch-ass-ness if I've ever seen it. It sucked) I had a great time with the girls and Beckie. I had a ton of fun with Beckie, and the boys (mainly Greg and Hanky). Those boys are hilarious. Got to love them. Well I must continue to delve into the social, cultural, political and religious happenings of the 15th and 16th centuries. HEYO. (Catholic indulgences are so intriguing, so is Montaigne-the voice of benevolent skepticism, if you don't know about them... LOOK THEM UP!)

Peace brothers.