Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On the way to class!!!!

On the way to my vocal class I was drinking some orange juice and trying to get myself pumped up and prepared (sometimes that class is a little strange). As I was doing so, I decided that the best way to accommodate my situation was to make up a song. Thus....

DRINKING ORANGE JUICE!!!

I'm drinkin' some or-or-orange juice.

I'm drinkin' some or-or-orange juice.
I'm drinkin' some or-or-orange juice.

It makes me hapeeeee.
It makes me healtheeeeee.

Drinkin' some or-or-orange juice.


Squeezed from a round fruuuuuuit.
What an ugly suuuuuuit.

Drinkin' some or-or-orange juice.

Vi-tuh-min-Deeeee
Vi-tuh-min-Ceeeee

Tropica-a-a-ana.
Tropica-a-a-ana.
Tropica-a-a-ana.

It will be a chart topper some day!



5 comments:

Gregorous_Maximus said...

Words fail me...

Bishop said...

I know right!!!!

:)

Kathy said...

I think you'd better stay in school. No future for you in songwriting, my dear...

Angela said...

I don't know what you guys are talking about.. hahah I LOVED iT!!!

yeon said...

bahahahh. you are A-MAZE-ING!!!