This is almost a week late but I moved into my dorm.I'm enjoying seeing people and having a guaranteed place to stay, but that is as far as the excitement goes.
I don't want to go to school at OSU. I don't want to be here, or anywhere near hear.
I want to go....
Away.
Thanks to the people that are making this place bearable/ a little worthwhile.

2 comments:
biotch, be a little happy. for me. you are going through one of the most valuable experiences in your life right now, even if you hate it, it's soo important. I'm glad you are there even though I miss you and want you to be happy. I LOVE YOU.
Thanks Julia. I love you too. And it isn't that I am unhappy, it's just that this doesn't quite feel right. I have hope that everything will get better. Miss you bunches.
Post a Comment