Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul. ~Author Unknown

Friday, September 7, 2007

MEAT!

I ate meat for the first time in about 3 years today. It was only fish but I do deserve some credit. It was actually quite good and I really enjoyed it. I haven't gotten sick yet, and I am praying that I don't throw up or get stomach sickness, which happens when people go as long as I have without eating any meat.
I think that I might start eating meat again. I just have to muscle past the gag reflex and I might be okay. My doctor told me that I should eat meat. He said that I would be a lot healthier and would gain some weight. I need both. I don't usually listen to the advice of my physician but I think that if I were to do this, in the end it would help me on the ultimate field.
Man my priorities are in the right place!!!

Wish me luck!!!!

3 comments:

ginnybobinny said...

oh man aubri YES when you think you could handle it... the food orgasm of food orgasms is a really well- cooked steak, meaning someone who actually knows how to cook a steak cooked it. YUMMY!!!! Meat rocks.. but do not relate what you are eating to anatomy. it almost makes ME turn partial vegetarian. but horray! :)

Jaybird said...

No way Ginny! Salmon sashimi (Japanese word for raw fish) rocks steak's figurative socks. Steak is good, but it has NOTHING on sushi. For reals...

...by the way, you're all coming with me to Portland in December.

ginnybobinny said...

oh jay.... your asian ignorance at times.... scheisse i'm going to be late!!! bye!