Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul. ~Author Unknown

Friday, September 4, 2009

Moving to Mochudi!


I'm moving in with my home stay family tomorrow. We leave Gabs at about 9am and head to the village of Mochudi where I will be staying with my new family for nine days. The family that I'm staying with has a mother, father and 7 children. One is an adult still living at home, a college student, a boy in Malaysia, a high school student, 2 primary school students and a kindergarten student. Also, they have two dogs. It's very reminiscent of my actual family so I'm pretty freakin' jazzed. I think it will be a lot of fun and a very interesting experience. Although, I'm not exactly looking forward to the commute every day to school for next week but oh well. I guess I get to go to their cattle post and see how they cattle farm and hopefully I'll get to milk a cow. I've never done that and am probably more excited about it than I should be.


1 comment:

autumn said...

Hey you! I miss you very much, but also want to tell you it is more than nine days and I want to hear about your homestay. Love you long time. *Muah*