
I really don't want to play ultimate anymore. The last two practices I have gone to, I've left in an unhappy mood and the tournament that I went to this last weekend left me hating ultimate more than I ever thought I could. I've gotten pretty used to always being in a good mood so when I'm not, it sucks. The only problem is that there are so many girls on the team that I absolutely adore and that I wouldn't get to spend much time with if I didn't see them at practice and tournies. If I were to quit, i know for a fact that at least 3 other girls would quit too, maybe 4 others. I have much too much fun with them. Plus I've made a point to start to get to know the mens team better and I've gotten a pretty good start thus far. Chicago for instance is a BALLER! I just can't stand our leadership problems. They are ridiculous and so frustrating. Ultimate should be fun not stressful. I'm not going to our next tournament and I have removed myself from our core group. We are supposed to be getting a coach so that will hopefully help. I think I just need a break though. I've been playing non stop for 3 and a half years.
On a much lighter and happier note... I'm really excited about the relationship that I"m in. A little aprehensive but very excited and very happy! Good things.

1 comment:
be encouraged. there is so much more that i could say, but for now, i just want you to know that I hear where you're at and offer you my support.
which by the way needs to happen in the form of a phone call and talk about your team... we should do that sometime soon.
Post a Comment