Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul. ~Author Unknown

Saturday, May 10, 2008

TRYOUTS...

Tomorrow morning at 6:30am my dear friend Beckie is coming to pick me up so that we can drive to Portland for a 4 hour SCHWA tryout practice. We weren't able to go to the actual tryout day so we have to go to this instead. She and I are the only two going from my team, all the other girls bailed. After practice on Saturday we have to drive all the way to Seattle because on Sunday we are having a mini round robin tourny with Riot and Traffic.
OH MY GOLLY GOSH!!
I'm really really nervous. I'm so afraid that I'm going to mess things up, or that my knees are going to stop me from playing well. ahhhh. I'M SO NERVOUS. I don't really think I'll make the team but it would be nice. Beckie and I decided a few weeks ago that we wanted to just barely make the team, be the worst ones on it (which would be nice for a change) and get some super cute RHINO boyfriends. Thats our plan. The only flaw is that I probably wont make it. Damn i want to make it. I really hope my knees hold up.
I'm majorly praying that this weekend doesn't go anything like my life has been going. If so I'm screwed. It is going to be hard for me to put everything aside and focus. focus. focus. Oh what a day/week/month/year I've had. I can't think about it. I want this so bad. I need it for me. Which probably means I wont get it. ahhhhh.

2 comments:

Collin said...

Good luck! And relax. =)

ginnybobinny said...

yes gracious. i hope you at least... imagine yourself looking hot out there and making awesome... plays and such (insert ultimate jargon THERE). gracious. do hope it went/ is going well! :)