Christmas eve was fantastic. I went to my uncles house for home made pizza (delicious) and the whole family was there. There were only two of us missing and we still had about 21 people there. Crazy fun! Christmas on the other hand was a little bit more interesting. My grandmother (the uber crazy mormon... nothing against mormons) got into a huge fight with my cousin (the uber stoner... nothing against stoners). G-ma got pissed and locked herself in her shop for half the day and my two cousins, cousin's baby and cousin's boyfriend left before X-mas dinner. Yikes. Everyone was a little on edge for the rest of the day. Well, I wasn't because I wasn't there when the fight happened and to be honest I kind of expected it. Dinner the night before went so well that I knew someone was bound to get in a fight with someone else. It's just what happens in my family when we all get together.Aside from that little mishap Christmas was quite nice. It was good to see that side of the fam again. I never get to see them. Especially my papa who is the funniest most full of shit mormon clergy man I have ever met in my life. I love him!
The most memorable part was when I got thrown up on by my five year old cousin. I'm talking projectile vomit that splashed out of the giant bowl and all over my hand. At midnight no less. Ahhh, good times!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment