Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Getting close...

I have 9 days until I fly from Portland to Long Beach where I will visit my brother for 3 days. On the 27th I fly from LA to London. I then fly from London to Munich and from Munich to Johannesburg South Africa. My final flight is from Johannesburg to Botswana, ending on the 29th . From approximately 9am on the 27th to 5 pm on the 29th, I will spend 34 hours in the air and about 8 hours of layover between all my flights. YIKES! I'm really afraid of public bathrooms... especially airplane bathrooms and with as much time as I'll be spending in the air I think it's inevitable. Ugh. Let's hope I make it through it.

3 comments:

Gregorous_Maximus said...

You could get those diaper things for adults.

Bishop said...

Oh that's so sick. YUCK! Much worse. I think I'll brave the airplane bathrooms thanks.

autumn said...

Hey hun, Good luck, and have a safe trip. It is tough, but totally worth it. Miss and love ya.